Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Job, New Baby

As I approach the new year 2009, my heart is filled with thanksgiving and excitement for the second bundle of joy we are expeciting in May. At the same time, there is a sense of loss and uncertainty that lays ahead of me. My economically sound career will come to a halt from today onwards and I will be taking on a fulltime, 24-hour on-call service job that does not yield a single cent "economically". In layman terms, a domestic manager or housewife.
The guy that now brings the bread home is my boss, the ever demanding 2yo babe is ALSO my boss and the 3RD BOSS is arriving in May. How am I suppose to please all of my bosses? Sounds like a real feat to me! Well, the consoling part is I have a helper to give me a hand, I am very very grateful for that. At least I can sometimes sneak out in the afternoon for that much needed massage or facial.
Wish me luck as I take on this new role with my eyes wide open and may God give me the strength and wisdom to bring the kids up in a Godly manner.