Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 27, 2009

Molars Again!


Sofia has been waking up in the middle of the night and seeking comfort from me for the past one week or so and we were wondering why until today.

I was giving her dinner when I asked her to give me a "hippo" mouth. She happily complied and before I slipped the spoonful of rice into her mouth, I saw her bottom second molars peeping back at me. Was it rice or her molars? I asked for "hippo" mouth again and yes, true enough, the second molars on the bottom are out! That was the answer!!

We were wondering all over the place, from the school to the second baby, scratching our heads why Sofia could not sleep well. Can she really sense the impending arrival of the baby?? Now we have the answer.

I think the top second molars will be making their way out soon. But this time I know I will look into her mouth for answer first!