Just when we were finishing off the house a week before we moved in, one of the major decisions we needed to make was to decide what sort of tree or plants we want to have in the garden. There were some trees that we loved to have but due to the potential growth of that specie, the tree may cause damage to the pipes running underground. So Daddy and I went around some of the new properties to see what are the options we have.
Sofia was very bored with our "shopping" though I tried to show her the tadpoles and beautiful flowers, it could only hold her interest for couple of minutes.
Then she found this little slope and she started calling it a "mountain" and the fun started. She started running from one "mountain" top to the other "mountain" top like a little mouse. It was lots of fun for her but I was not ready for her to get sweaty and dirty when we have other things to do later. So I made her stand on the top of the "mountain" and strike some poses.
Does she look like someone whom has just completed an incredible feat?

