It happened one fine day when she told me she wanted to poo poo and she perched herself up on the toilet bowl. I sat down nearby waiting for her to finish so that I can wash her. Suddenly she squirmed down from the bowl.
So I yelled at her "HEY! Where do think you are going to POO?!"
"WAIT! Wait Mum! WAIT!" she replied with her hand and palm stretched out at me, like a policeman.
She then ran to the bookshelf, opened it and grabbed a book from Daddy's collection. With the book, she ran back to the toilet and sat on the throne again.
I was lost for words and my mind quickly flipped through the events that had happened yesterday, the day before. OH! Then I remembered her barging into the toilet the day before and caught Daddy reading on the toilet bowl. This is really a classic example of "monkey see, monkey do".
The book that she grabbed was way beyond her current reading ability except for recognizing the big ship on the cover. So she pretended to "read" it and put it to other good use.
Like holding it for comfort while waiting for poo to come ...
I think it is coming?
I shall not elaborate the details after this photo as she successfully expelled the solid toxics from her body. But what happened today reminded Daddy and I to be very careful from now onwards as she is picking up all our habits, both good and bad. No wonder there is a saying that kids are the best mirror for their parents.

