Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

2 More Pearlies!

Sofia has not been sleeping very well these days, waking up 1 to 2 times a night and it really wears me out. She wakes up for a feed but does not drink much, only 60ml each time. I kept wondering why since she has 3 full meals a day with milk and snacks in between, I really do not think it is hunger that wakes her up at night.
I think I found my answer today. She was surprisingly lying quite still after bath today and out of fun, I peer into her mouth. I got a shock! Just in the upper corner, I saw two molars peeping back at me!
I checked again just to make sure they are really teeth. Oh yes, they are!
I hope they come out quick and the rest too, before I turn into a panda!