It has been 2 weeks since we landed in KL, fast eh? It was a busy and hectic two weeks, tons of time and money spent on setting up the house. We started off with an empty kitchen and had to equip it with salt, sugar, milo and etc.. Well, at least the worst is over. We have started to cook healthy and delicious lunch and dinner at home. I really enjoy my mum's cooking and am trying very hard to pickup more dishes from her.
Sofia is settling in very well, does she know that she is few thousand kilometres from her birthplace, Kuching? I doubt so. As I am settling into this big city, I feel lost at times and also homesick. I miss very much the mudane and simple lifestyle in Kuching that I was once bored of. I miss the close proximity to everything, I miss my friends, church, colleagues ... *sigh*
Sofia is keeping me very very busy these days but at the back of my mind, I really do miss very much the life we had in Kuching.
PS. Sofia is out with me shopping almost everyday so much so that whenever we change her clothes, she will sign "car", meaning we will be going out again!!

