I brought Sofia back to Musikhaus again today, to let her try another child development program similar to Kindermusik. The last time when we came, we put her in "Village" class and she was all over the place. So the principal asked us to try "Bubbles" this round which is more suitable for toddlers who can walk already.
The class went ok but I think Sofia was a bit scared of the teacher who was a bit on the loud side. So much so that she cried quite badly during some activities at the beginning. We brought her out of the room, gave her a Mickey mouse sticker and she felt much better after that. We joined the class again, fortunately the remaining activites were more suitable for a first-timer like her and we could actually see her smiling. Phew!
In the end, I decided to sign up for a 10-class course for Sofia, to keep her occupied and stimulated rather than being cooped up at home disturbing FeFe all day long.

