Sofia starts the new month at the new school, Summer Academy, today. Pat's has officially handed the two branches over to Children's House (TTDI) and Summer Academy (DU) respectively today.
Between the two, I have chosen Summer for a few reasons:
1. The young couple, Yansley and Julie, running the existing school in Subang, are passionate about children's education and the schools are run with a "personal touch", not so business-like or like a franchise.
2. School fees are much more reasonable.
3. A balanced and rounded curriculum with mix of English, Mandarin and Bahasa Melayu.
4. Most important of all, most of the current teachers would be joining Summber and I hope this will help Sofia to settle in well.
I snapped some photos of her in the new school polo shirt before we left this morning. The sun was shining as brightly as the one on her shirt. I know it is going to be tough for her to adjust to a new environment, hope she will settle in quickly and look forward to going to school everyday!

