Our Time
Recently, I try to make it a point to reach home before 6pm so that I can bring Sofia for a walk in the park next to our condo. Just us. A nice quiet and romantic walk to feel the cool wind in our hair, watching the sparrows searching for dinner nearby. We sometimes get to meet big dogs out for their evening walks and Sofia will be glued to them, watching every step of theirs.
During the walk, we also like to stop and admire the beautiful flowers that comes our way. It always amazes me that flowers can be so captivating when you examine them closely. The petals are woven so close that they are seamless, the natural colour is so pleasant ... hmmmm. I hope as Sofia grows up in this ever busy world, she will still take time out to admire God's creation around her.