Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Ms No Bo Dy

Daddy and I are not the usual couples to celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, valentines' day and etc.. We will just simply acknowledge that some of the days are a little bit more special but we have stopped buying each other presents long time ago. We spent this year's Valentine's day apart, in different countries and different time zones. I was in Kuching and Daddy was in Phoenix (US). He was 15 hrs behind, so while it was Valentine's day for me, it was still pre-Valentine for him. Of course, for formality, I wished him "Happy Valentine" on 14 Feb morning when he was just about to go to bed. On 15 Feb morning (my time), I received a SMS from him:
"Hi Dear, how are you? Happy Valentine's
Day! I am having dinner with Ms No Bo
Dy and enjoying myself very much.
Talk to you later."
My first reaction was:
%@&#^&?!@ Never buy me Valentine's Day lunch/dinner or present, how dare he dine with another lady on this day and some more tell me he is enjoying himself very much! @#$%^&* And who is this Ms No, from Korea? Never heard him mention before leah! *Angry*
Then I read the sms again ... Ms No Bo Dy ... isn't that Ms Nobody??? Aiya, he is having dinner alone lah ...
Hahahaha ... then I started laughing at myself. How can I let him catch me with such a simple joke?? And get agitated for nothing? Poor Daddy ... having dinner alone on Valentine's Day, felt so sorry for him for a moment.
Well, absence makes the heart grow fonder and that is true!!