
We brought Sofia to the reptile exhibition at One Utama in the afternoon. Actually I only got to know about it a couple of days when they had a tiny roadshow and had a few cute animals on display.
Well, the main aim of this excursion was to expose Sofia to more animals. We still do not know where is the nearest zoo to go and thought this would be a good opportunity to brighten her day. Unfortunately I only realised that it was mainly displaying reptiles after buying and entering the exhibition. How blur can I get??
We tried to make the best out of it but Sofia did not show the slightest interest in the snakes and cobras, simply because they were either sleeping or lying so still in their individual glass box. The monkeys certainly did catch her attention and she stood there watching their agile movements, eyes glued. One part of me felt pleased ... at least I did pay for something that she enjoys but one part of me was hoping that she would not adopt this sort of agility back home, or we are all going to have a good time with our new "pet"!

