Sofia's school organized a gathering for all the parents today. I was very excited when they informed us a week ago cos there will be a performance put up by the kiddos! I know my confinement is not over yet, officially not allowed to leave the house, but I am not going to miss Sofia's performance for anything!
So. I sent Sofia to school this morning with her grandparents to join the party. The moment I step into the school with her, she stuck to me like super glue. If I was just two feet away from her, she will start going "Mummy! Mummy!" then grab my legs like a koala. I thought things would get better after a while but she was still the same.
Needless to say, she did not want to join in the performance. Fortunately, her principal took a video of the kids during rehearsal and I enjoyed the video very much. I hope Sofia would not be so shy next round and I can watch her perform live for me!
Here is the video of her in her principal's blog:
http://yanesly.blogspot.com/2009/05/parents-day-at-summer-academy-damansara.html
Enjoy!

