Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 1, 2009

Labour Day?

Pregnant women are known to get Braxton Hicks contractions in the third trimester as the body starts to prepare for labour. I recalled mine started in the 7th month for Sofia's case, but this time round, I did not experience anything until today, Labor Day, 01 May. I thought today was THE day.

The contractions happened a few times today and every time it happened it made me very anxious and it felt like my heart was stuck in my throat. Then I would change my position or have a drink, hoping its frequency will not increase. I am truly not prepared for the arrival at all right now.

Fortunately the fake cramps faded away and the little one is still squirming in my tummy at night time. Good boy, pls stay in there till week 40,ok?