Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 15, 2009

New Haircut

Yes, I trimmed and cut Sofia's hair myself ... she refused to go to the salon with me to get her hair cut so I DIYed. Actually I would have loved to keep her hair long so that I get to doll her up with ponytails and clips.

The problem was when it comes to washing her hair, she wants it done "salon" style. I would have to sit on a stool, let her lie across my lap, balance her and wash her hair on the left. This way, the water and shampoo would not get into her eyes and face. I am getting fed up of this cos she is way to heavy and long, it is causing my back to ache after bathing her everyday.

So the first step to showering her standing is to have short hair. It is much easier to wash away the shampoo with short hair and not to mention, it will also shorten her agony. I am going to shower her standing REAL soon ... hope she does not scream the house down.