Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 21, 2009

Uncle Ronald McDonald


I must have been doing too many drive-throughs at McDonald's with Sofia. She has been pointing out McDonald's big "M" when we are on the road and asking me to buy FRIES! I do junk on McDonald's about once a week when I run out of idea what to eat for lunch. It is just so convenient to drive through and bring lunch home.

Daddy does not like the idea though and now I have introduced it to Sofia as well!! I do give her some fries but in really SMALL portion. I would break up one stick into many pieces and only give her a piece each time. Of course she loves it very much. Sometimes, like today, I bring her to McDonald's for breakfast and she enjoys the muffin too.
Personally I think it is definitely not healthy to eat this everyday but giving her an occasional treat surely brightens up her day.