Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Ana


Ana has been a great help around the house eversince she came and even more so after Jeremiah was born. She learnt very quickly from my mum the way to bathe him, feed him and kept him company. She even managed to established a sleeping pattern for Jeremiah. When Jerry was very young, Ana made sure he took a nap every two hours and that went on for quite a while till when he was older, he took a nap every three hours, even right now. Jerry took to her very well too and she was like an elder sister to him. We were all absolutely happy with her around and I could run errands without worrying about Jerry when I need to leave the house. There were even a couple of nights where we put all the kids to bed with Ana and Daddy and I could sneak out of the house for a date.

Ana's contract is due in mid-Nov and we have spoken to her about extending her contract but unfortunately her mum is not well and she would need to go home in Nov. We are going to miss her a lot and I am sure Jerry is going to feel a bit lost too after she leaves us. We surely hope there will be another chance for her to come and help us again in future.

In the meantime, the search is ON again for another domestic helper.