It is the school holidays and I needed a hair cut badly. So I reluctantly invited Sofia along with me. Afraid that she would be bored, I packed two of her storybooks with me to keep her occupied, in case she started fiddling with the hairdressers' tools of trade.
While I was getting my hair washed, I took the opportunity to asked Sofia if she was interested in getting her hair washed and cut too?
"NO." she replied curtly.
"Why? You can cut your hair short, like Daddy, or even Jeremiah! Want to try?" I pressed.
"NO! NO!!I want Mummy to cut." came the answer.
I have been trimming and cutting Sofia's hair since birth and she is so used to it now. She does not allow anyone else to do this job for her, no matter what I say or do.I am not doing that great a job in this aspect and I hope she would get a proper hair cut by the professional soon.

