It has been a total new experience for me since we moved to the new house. I am so used to living in a "pigeon hole" that it took me quite while to get used to living on the ground. One aspect I needed to get used to was the uninvited "new friends" that would visit us on different occasions.
The wild squirrels would pop in any time of the day to help themselves to Fefe's food and poop all over the backyard. We also have beautiful birds popping by too and Fefe's food is always the main attraction. The most irritation guests we have are the hungry stray cats, they would almost end up in a confrontation mode with Fefe every time. We would have to break up the standoff by chasing them away.
Recently, it has been raining hard and we had a new friend in the garden scaling up the wall. With this fella around, I get questions like "Mummy, where is the snail going?", "Mom, why is the snail climbing the wall, can you ask him to come down?" or ,"Mummy, where is the mummy snail?". Next day, Sofia would be asking me where is the snail and spend the next half of the day searching for the snail in the garden.
I guess these are all good opportunities for the kids to learn about our earth and we are certainly not alone on this planet.

