Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 14, 2008

My Friend


Hi Everyone, allow me to introduce my first friend I made in KL. Her name is Saanvi and our mummies got to know each other at our condo's playground back in May. That was when we also got introduced to each and later found out we were borned exactly four months' apart! I was borned on 11 Jan while Saanvi was borned on 11 May, what a coincidence! Though Saanvi is four months' younger than me, we are of the same height. I can't help but feel rather short in front of her at times.

We play together a lot, especially at the playground during the evenings with other Gor-Gor and Jie-Jie as well. We have a great common interest between us, i.e., BALLS. We each have our own balls to play at home but we like each other's balls better, so it is a MUST to exchange balls when we play together.
But sometimes my mummy is lazy to bring my ball along and I have to borrow Saanvi's ball. Saanvi is a very nice girl and would always lend me her ball even if I do not ask.

Sometimes we would also discuss and discover new ways on how to tackle and play with the ball. It is really nice to have a playmate whom I can get along so well with. Hopefully while our parents are still in KL, we would grow up together and perhaps even go to the same school when we are older!