We had an accident this morning and resulted in a fatality.
Baddie : Sofia
Weapon : Cup of water
Victim : My laptop
I left a cup of water beside my laptop this morning inside my bedroom. Somehow, Sofia managed to sneak into my room while Daddy was getting ready for work. I think she tried to pick up the cup of water to drink but failed. So my laptop ended up having a drink. And it was powered up and connected to the electrical socket at that moment.
After Daddy gave a shout, I rushed to dry up the laptop and thought it looked okay. But after a few minutes, I realised life was slowly ebbing away and the screen went BLANK! I could not think straight for the whole morning. How about my data and documents? This machine belongs to my company, would they excuse my neglience and not ask me to pay? ... ...
I went back to office in the afternoon to seek help but things did not look good. Fortunately, the harddisk was not affected and all the data and stuff can be retrieved. I heaved a sign of relief!
Life with a toddler with itchy hands can really be interesting but this has taught me a HUGE lesson -
NEVER LEAVE A CUP OF WATER BESIDE THE COMPUTER.

