Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Officially A Pre-schooler


Going to school has been smooth for the past two days. I am really glad to see Sofia playing and running around independently when I go and pick her up. It was a total different picture from the beginning when she glued herself to Auntie Tan from the start till the end.

Today, Sofia came back with a drawing done by her using cotton bud. I was beaming with pride when I saw it. Maybe I should frame it up? I guess this painting means more than just a piece of paper to me.

I was debating hard within myself whether or not to send Sofia to preschool back in Aug. The drawing I see today somehow tells me that we have made the right decision. Sofia is having fun, polishing up her interacting skills with the rest of the kids and most importantly, we found she is less closed up now. She accepts new friends more readily and it warms our hearts to see that unrolling in front of us.

I certainly look forward to see what other stuff she brings home next!