Virus Attack
Sofia was battling a throat infection throughout her sleep last night, I could not just lie there and watch sleep while she cried with frustration from the pain right? So I had to toggle between mine and her mattress, giving her a few sleepy pats till she doze off again. I woke up with two big bags under my eyes this morning. Grrrrghhhh ... worse, I can feel thick viscose mucus piling up in my nose and when Sofia coughed directly INTO my face this morning, she must have done a direct transfer of her germs into my throat as well.I started to feel groggy and lethargic in the afternoon but Sofia was still a ball of energy. It was obvious that she was also coming down with running nose and a cough but nothing seems to stop her from scaling the coffee table, chasing and screaming at the cat.At times, I wish she can just stop moving and sit down quietly beside me, cos that's what I need most when sick and sleep deprived.