Sofia is really into FeFe these days. We had made the balcony in our living room FeFe's room, where her water, food and potty are, and Sofia loves to walk around the balcony. Sometimes she would be looking out for the golfers and their buggy or neighbours taking a walk on the steep slope leading to the top of the Bukit Utama. But these days, she is into FeFe's water and crackers.
Initially, Sofia started showing interest in FeFe's water and food bowl by pointing to them earnestly. Then one fine day, I caught her squatting down, peering into the food bowl, reachout and took one of FeFe's cracker between her fingers and poped it into her mouth!! Fortunately, I managed to stop her JUST IN TIME. Sweat.
The next day, I was tearing up some raw vege for FeFe into her food bowl and Sofia came around again. I showed her the vege and told her FeFe eats vege and greens are good for health so she should also eat vege. The next thing I know, Sofia squat down, picked up some vege from the bowl and was going to pop them into her mouth again! Horror. So I got to take the vege away and explain to her why she cannot eat these ...
Today, Sofia is into feeding FeFe.
She has been fiddling with the cat food bottle and spoon the whole morning, trying to get FeFe to eat from her hands. I wonder what would be next?

