Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 3, 2008

To Kuching We GO!


I need to go back to Kuching again, one of the reasons to is renew my work permit and this has to be done in Kuching since the original was issued there. This calls for a longer stay in Kuching as the processing will take more than a day. So I decided to pack Sofia and my maid with me and we will take Airasia this time round!

This is the first time we are at LCCT and the full glass panels at the waiting area gave Sofia a good view of the planes. My in-laws condo in Kuching faces the airport runway so she enjoyed watching planes taking off since young. She stood there at the glass window with her new friend watching the planes passing by and signing at the same time. "VVVROOOOOMMMM!!!!!" I wonder what goes on in her little head while watching the planes? I started tell her about this trip a few days back and how we are going to fly in the aeroplane and she should not cry and behave herself onboard, etc..

And yes, she did not fuss and cry this time round but she also did NOT sleep throughout the 1hr 45min flight! She was having fun on flight by walking between me and my maid, pulling the uncle's hair who was sitting in front, peeping over her seat to look at the baby behind. Sofia is kind of like our inflight entertainment set?

I actually planned to take the flight at 1155hrs which coincide with her nap time so that she can nap on the plane, unfortunately Airasia cancelled the flight and put us on the 1525hrs flight which was also delayed. In the end, we reach Kuching at 7pm and we were all so tired. Sofia was tired too, she spent 1hr+ running around LCCT, watching planes and disturbing other people. I hope our return trip next Tuesday would be smoother.