While Daddy and I had a great weekend in Kuching, going to our fav Nasi Briyani joint and having Sarawak Laksa for breakfast, Sofia fell sick on Sunday. We guess it must be due to the long hours we spent at LCCT on Thursday.
She was running around like a wild horse set free! With the huge crowd at LCCT, it meant plenty of virus in the air and Sofia must have caught some of it too.
So I brought her to Dr Lim this afternoon to get some help. As usual, she started crying the moment we step into the clinic. Even refused to let us put her on the weighing scale! Clung onto my maid like a koala bear. Imagine the scene she made when we went into the consultation room? The poor doctor was trying to appease her so that he can listen to her lungs properly but I am not sure how successful he was. The funny part was, in the midst of her fountain display, Sofia could still shake hands and "high 5!" with the doctor! So was she really scared or upset??

