Recently, Sofia likes to grab hold of any stray pen lying around the house and start doodling on her feeding time record book or her high chair. I was scratching my head over where to find the appropriate materials for her newfound habit. My friend in Kuching, Mummy Doraemon, had the perfect answer for me! She bought a pack of these non-toxic Faber-Castell crayons and a few pieces of white mahjong paper for Moh-Moh to doodle and it was more than enough to make a toddler happy!
I did not even know such things exist! All I can remember of my crayon days were the sticky-waxy feelings on my fingers, not the mention the stains on my clothes, hand and everywhere. I am so glad such good stuff are available for kids now and for mothers too, we can now save time on cleaning!
On my way to TTDI to pick up FeFe from her "hotel" yesterday afternoon, we happen to park right in front of a stationary shop and I went in with much glee to get some crayons and paper for Sofia too.
Hope to post up some of her artwork soon!


