Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Red Cliff

For our weekly date this week, Daddy and I decided to catch the latest movie in town - Red Cliff, directed by John Woo. Daddy was very keen to catch this one and had very high expectations of the movie. I am not so much into history but since the cast had pretty experienced actors, I am quite sure I would enjoy the show.
Here are some background on the show : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Cliff_(film)

I was given free narration throughout the show cos my handsome date could not wait to show how knowledgble he was impart his knowledge to me and had to tell me the poor lady in the show was going to jump into the well before she did.
Overall, I found the show quite enjoyable and some how the characters in the movie reminds me of some of the birds we saw at the birdpark yesterday:


Zhuge Liang?

Zhou Yu?

Guan Yu?

Zhang Fei?

Not sure if you would agree with me?