I have been very busy and tired these few nights simply because it was time to pack all our barang barang again and have them shipped to our new place in Petaling Jaya (PJ). I finally figured out that we are not exactly staying in KL, but Selangor and the area is called Petaling Jaya.
It was not so easy to pack this time round as I have to decide and pack only the items which we do not need during out remaining days in Kuching. I can't also pack all of Sofia's toys and leave her with nothing to play. If I really do that, FeFe would have no more fur and whiskers by the time we leave Kuching. After all the packing efforts, the REAL packing took place this afternoon. The packers came and professionally dressed all the items with protective bubble wraps, carton boxes, cardboard and plastic wrap. I did derive a sense of satisfaction after all the items were uploaded into the container but the thought of doing the reverse once the items reach PJ makes my knees go weak. Sometimes I wish we are like snails, our home is on our back all the time, just move anytime to anywhere!
Daddy would be at work, Sofia would need the maid and all's left would be I, Me and Myself to do the unpacking, arrrrghhhhh!!!! To be exact, it is not the unpacking that I loft but the motion of up and down, lifting and carrying things, that puts a toll on my back and can cause severe backache.
And guess what? When I wanted to upload the photos that I took today into this post, I then realised in my packing frenzy, I actually packed the cable for connecting the camera to the computer in the cargo already!!!

