Met my future potential son-in-law for the second time during dinner on Moday nite. His name is Justin and his mum, K, was my classmate in MGS, we were only 14 years old when we knew each other! Justin is only one month older then Sofia but he is walking very well already. I was hoping that would inspire Sofia to get on her legs soon. While the adults were having dinner, the two kiddos were fighting playing hard.
All because of a ball. Sofia was very attracted by a rubber ball Justin had and kept holding on to it as if it was hers. Justin innocently took the ball from her hands, not once, but twice and that sent Sofia bursting into tears! It was really funny to watch ... I have always wanted to see how Sofia would react under such circumstance, would she
1. burst into tears and wail, or
2. get the toy back from the kid who took it away.
I got my answer today. Good. Now she will remember Justin for a long long time until the next time we meet!

