Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 17, 2008

S.O.L.D

Just got news this morning that our car in Kuching has been officially handed over to the second hand car dealer after payment for the deal was received. Feels kind of sad that I could not see the car off and the usual parking space would be empty when I return to Kuching.

Daddy and I had a lot of "adventures" with our babe, the most memorable one was how it got stolen while we were in church and the police actually managed to find it for us three months later. During the period, we learnt how to share one car with my in-laws by accomodating each other's schedule, etc. That was pretty tough, if you have ever lived in Malaysia, you will understand that too. That made me appreciate the mobility I have in Singapore simply by using the mass public transport (train, taxi, bus) available. I like taxis though it is rather pricey now, I do not need to drive everytime I step out of the house!!

Well, I hope our babe would find another good owner and be well taken care of ... look forward to "bumping" into it some day in Kuching!