Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Various

Great. Our personal effects have reached Port Klang and delivery to our place should be any time this week. Just in time before Daddy travels again next week. FeFe's import permit would have to be done this week as well. What else am I missing out?
Of course! Our air ticket to KL, have not done that yet cos our departure date kept changing. Our initial target was 28 Mar, just in time to celebrate Daddy's birthday in KL the next day. Then something cropped up at work, I have to stay longer and the date shifted to 04 Apr. Now Daddy's travel plans have pushed the date till 12 Apr, hope this is final. Just to be on the safe side, we will only book the tickets next week.
I am also quite worried about our lugguage. We came back from Singapore with 32kgs of baggage. In Kuching, we still have Sofia's toys, FeFe, personal belongings to pack. For domestic flights in Malaysia, the baggage allowance entitlement is 20kg per person, so I would only have 40kg. If I push my luck a bit, may get 50kg.
Ok, since Daddy would be back in Kuching this weekend, gonna pack some stuff for him to bring over. I need to work within the 50kg limit.