Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 31, 2008

Cough, Cough, Cough

Since we came back from Singapore, Sofia has been coughing. It did not sound very serious at the beginning but the frequency increased as the days went by and FINALLY after one week, it came down full blown together with a running nose. Going to the PD seems like a monthly affair now, maybe they should be kind and offer discounts for frequent visitors?
A check with the PD shows that it is just a normal flu, nothing much to worry. He even offered to give Sofia her 15-mth vaccination which I politely declined. "I will come back next week when she is feeling better, maybe you can consider to waive the consultation fees for the next visit?" I just did not feel very comfortable to jab Sofia now, when she is feeling so sick, grumpy and grouchy.