Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Changi Airport

After spending a wonderful short weekend with us, Daddy had to head back to KL again. Since Sofia took a pretty long nap in the afternoon, we took the opportunity to bring her to Changi Airport as well. My sis and BIL joined us and while we sat at Burger King enjoying some drinks, Sofia was munching her crackers away. My BIL took the chance and shot many beautiful shots of her.

A trick I learnt from the crocodile farm - use food (cracker) to attract the crocs (Sofia) to do tricks!
I really enjoy watching Sofia stuffing herself silly with crackers, it is just a small, almost blant piece of cracker but she derives so much joy from eating it. I wish I can also derive so much joy from just eating a piece of cracker but my expectations of a cracker is so much higher. The brand, packaging, flavour, etc. have to somewhat attract me first before I would eat it. But Sofia's eyes just light up the moment she spots the familiar packaging, how nice!
Making an attempt to stuff crackers and fingers into her mouth at the same time.

I can even eat with my eyes closed!

Offering Daddy and Mummy a bite ...

My sis trying to "extort" a bite from Sofia ...
After the crackers, Sofia is a happy girl willing to do tricks for us. She was doing "Hip Hip Hurray!" we learned in Gymboree.

Dessert after crackers ...

At last! A beautiful family photo finally!

Sending Daddy off through the glass again ... BUT we shall meet again in 3 days' time, yeah!!