Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 15, 2008

School Friends Meetup

Daddy gave us a surprise visit by turning up at our door on Friday night @ 10pm. I was just about to make the daily call to him when the doorbell rang and there he was standing right before us. I guess the "sofia-miss-a-lot" virus was at work again and strong enough to pull him from KL to Singapore. Fortunately, the SIN-KUL route is now opened to budget airlines and he can use that option. Otherwise, such trips would burn holes in our pockets!
So I brought Daddy and Sofia along to my high school friends mini gathering. Just a 3 families get-together and 5 kids (all girls!). The girls have a great time at Auntie W's house, Sofia was overwhelmed with the amount of toys and refused to have her lunch. It has been 12 years since I last met W and J and it is really fun and interesting to meet everyone with our kiddos now!