Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Bae-bi & Dog

Sofia started babbling these two words very clearly all of a sudden two days ago.

"Baebiiiiiiiiish! Baebbbble. Baish. Baeeeeee ....." Then all of a sudden, loud and clear "BABY!"

So I gave her an applause and encourage to repeat "BAby! BAEby!". But sometimes she would play a fool and jumble up all the words. This is the second two syllabus word she can know speak. First was "bubble" and now "baby".

She managed to get "dog" right the first time and we can see she is very pleased with herself when we shower her with praises and claps.

I just can't seems to succeed in getting her to say "cat" instead of "mao mao". In fact Daddy only teached her "mao", how did "mao mao" come about?

Never mind, since I am her English teacher and Daddy is her Mandarin teacher, and Sofia speaks more English than Mandarin, I win!! Haha.