I went to Kuching for work again today, had to make it a day trip cos my big baby is out of town and the small baby is alone with the maid. It was tiring, no doubt. But today they MAS stewardess served me something HOT. It was nice and warm, as if it was cooked 5 mins ago, not refrigerated overnite. Finally. These two pieces of bread was called "crispy bread", though neither crispy nor crunchy, it is okay. The bread was warm and the sauce was a little hot and spicy but it really tasted good! It has been a while since I last enjoyed MAS inflight food.
It was a hot and humid day in Kuching when I arrived. The first drink that came to my mind is the three-layered teh-ci-peng in a coffeeshop in Greenheights. The bottom layer is the gula melaka, middle portion is evaporated milk and top it off with tea. Somehow I like this coffeeshop's combination best among those that I have tried in Kuching. Even my mum is a big fan of this drink! I hope to find a coffeshop in KL that serves this drink with the same standard some day then I can have it whenever the craving strucks!

