My parents-in-law are here to visit and Daddy and I felt happy to have a long weekend to spend time with them here. We decided to bring everyone out to have a taste of KL wanton mee at Jalan Ipoh. Daddy and I happened to find this coffeeshop by chance and we found the wanton mee very tasty, of course, a generous dose of lard works wonders as a tast enhancer.
Sofia enjoyed the noodles very much too, other than having fun playing with it.
Sofia looks so ungraceful here, eating with her leg propped up on the chair.
After lunch, we had a rare opportunity to be invited to a friend's house in Saujana Golf course. It was a really a big and beautiful house. The house was sitting on 2 acres of land right in the golf course and it was surrounded by greenery. Beautiful. Our friend had a cosy private swimming pool, unfortunately we did not have our swim gear with us.
Sofia took about half an hour to warm up, fortunately there were three rabbits kept as pets and they helped broke the ice. She was so fascinated and was going ga-ga over them. The next thing I knew, she was zooming around the house like a little rat, sniffing out all the decorative stuff in the house. Then I started to have cold feet. Those crystals and ornaments looked like they worth an arm and a leg. What if Sofia breaks one of those? That would blow my bank account and cost me a couple of fingers as well?
So I quickly bring Sofia outdoors. There was a small field within the house and soon, Sofia was having a good time running and playing around the field. For the first time, I felt safe for Sofia to run barefooted on the grass. I can almost be sure that there is no broken glass or cigarette stubs to hurt her. It felt really good to have our feet rested on the carpet grass instead of shoes. Sofia was not very used to the crispy grass and soon switched to the pebble stone pavement instead.
She felt a lot more at ease on the pebblestome pavement.
A tired girl after running round and round and round the field.
Sofia doing the "freeze" sign, so that I can take a photo of her.
It was a really good workout for both of us, we ended up sweaty and smelly but i enjoyed myself very very much.
I heard there is a botanical gardens somewhere in KL, think I have to bring Sofia there one of these weekends.

